David Allyn Dokich - Serial Child Rapist / High Risk Sex Offender

Friday, January 13, 2006

Has parole supervisor Lisa Abma lost all credibility? You be the judge

As you probably know, I have been the target of a restraining order by parole supervisor Lisa Abma.

We were both ordered by the commissioner to meet at the court house on 12/12/05 to exchange evidence.

I was waiting inside when Lisa Abma arrived. She handed me a pile of paper and I handed her a video. She left and I left.

Now you would think that would be the end of that. Not so.

During our court hearing on Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, Lisa Abma claimed, on the record and to the commissioner, that I followed her outside and was standing right by her 'intimidating her'.

Fascinating. Now it seems that I am the most powerful being on the face of the Earth and can intimidate people by my mere presence.

There is only one problem with that. I was no where near Lisa Abma when she left the court house that day. Watch the video below and see for yourself.



Well, where was I?

Do you see me? I don't. I see Lisa Abma get into her car, but I don't see myself near her.

After our last encounter with parole at the court house, when someone for the parole office ran outside and confronted us claiming to be from the Department of Justice, it was decided we would take precautions in the future.

No one has ever claimed that the folks in parole are burdened with superior intellects, but surely by now they must realise that we record everything.

You have seen it for yourself, more lies. Is anyone really shocked? I for one am not.

Comment   Email to a friend



 
Google

Web dokich.blogspot.com