David Allyn Dokich - Serial Child Rapist / High Risk Sex Offender

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This is odd

Mead Valley Pervert PatrolLook at that smileNo daily recaps, sure seems odd.

No phone calls or emails each day asking when we are going to protest. I'm almost feeling neglected.

I checked again today and there is no video on the KNBC site of the story they did on us and Dokich last Thursday. Unfortunately I did not shoot any video myself of them doing the story. The pic is off the tv. Notice the group name, very funny. Click it to make it bigger if you need to.

Odds are the hearing for Dokich will be held at Chino Prison so we will not be able to attend.

I still have to confirm with the DA's office that our 'arrests' for disturbing the peace are indeed over.

My next court date for the TRO filed against me by parole supervisor Lisa Abma is January 18th at 1:30 pm.

We may be appearing on a local talk radio show next week, probably soon after my court date, so we can fill everyone in on what the decision is. Stay tuned.

Also, keep an eye out for a story to appear in the local papers in the next couple of days about a sting operation the Riverside County Sheriff's Department had for sex offenders in the area.

We finally received some Jessica's Law petitions so we can start gathering signatures.

And last but not least, we are planning to go to Q Ballers to shoot some pool on Dirty Daves favorite table. Should be fun.

That's all for now, see you next time.

Comment   Email to a friend



 
Google

Web dokich.blogspot.com