David Allyn Dokich - Serial Child Rapist / High Risk Sex Offender

Monday, March 20, 2006

Huge response to Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator III"

According to USA Today Dateline NBC's "To Catch a Predator III" was the shows highest rated edition in almost 2 years. It drew over 11 million viewers and generated 15,000 e-mails to the show.

Here are a few snippets of the e-mails they received:

Imagine my horror when I saw the man I was dating being arrested at your to catch a predator in So. California. I still can't believe it. I immediately cut all ties...


My uncle was one of the predators exposed on your show last night. My family is absolutely horrified and devastated. I am so thankful for you...


I found out that, not only does my daughter attend the school that the math teacher works at, but another man is a vendor for the company that I work for. It's a scary world when you...


Click here to read the e-mails.

Comment   Email to a friend



 
Google

Web dokich.blogspot.com